Female Apologists Needed!


Last year when I went to the National Apologetics Conference I felt a stirring. This year when I went, I wasn't just stirred again, I was shaken!

I had the privilege of attending the Women's Pre-Conference to this event. I was intrigued by a class about "Jesus Feminists." I had to go.  Since that time, I cannot stop thinking about this concept--Jesus Feminists or Christian Feminists. Can women be feminists and be Christian? What a great question!

This year I had the honor of teaching conflict resolution at the Ratio Christi Symposium and Retreat.  I love teaching. Have I mentioned I love teaching? I love teaching!!!

This stirring or shaking has given me much to ponder. Someone should lead this discussion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apologetics Resources for Parents, Grandparents & Kids

THESIS: A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Women, Religion & the Law

Interview with Ratio Christi about WIA Conference